New Zealand is located in the South Western Pacific Ocean, just south of Australia. NZ is actually a number of smaller islands with the main island (the north, also called Ika-a-Māui by the natives and south land also called Te Waipounamu) that comprise most of the land area of the country. People want to visit and make their holiday in NZ, due to its national beauty. NZ us naturally beautiful country. In NZ you get a British based education(due to their British Influence) for a percentage of the cost of the degree are recognized around the world as being up to date and punctual.
Why Study in NEW ZEALAND
- NZ has an excellent, centrally managed quality assurance system.
- NZ Qualifications Authority (NZQA) requires that institutions are registered to enroll international students and ensures compliance with qualifications standards
- Five New Zealand universities were ranked in the top 400 universities in the world by the 2013-2014 Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- New Zealand has always been internationally recognized for its excellent education standards and for training high quality teachers, which makes it rather a given fact that the institutions in New Zealand provide one of the best world class teaching faculties
- New Zealand also has a high quality of amenities and research facilities for its students
Currency- New Zealand dollar
GDP per capital- $ 39,426 million sq. km
Literacy Percent- 99%