The Phillipines is a SouthEast Asian country in the Western Pacific, comprising more than 7,641 islands. It is eighth-most populated country in Asia and 12th most populated country in the World. It is a founding member of UN, World Trade Organization, Association of South East Asaian Nations, the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation forum and the East Asia Summit. Alike India, the Phillipines is also known for its hospitality and warmth. Visitors or Students are treated with tenderness and affection.
Currency: Philippine Peso (PHP)
GDP Per Capital: 2,951.07 USD(2016)
WHY STUDY IN PHILLIPPINES?
- 3rd largest English speaking nation in the world.
- Country provides ample of knowledge resources, updated curriculum and multi-ethic learning conditions with 93.9% literacy rate.
- Offers afordable and quality education.
- Provides US system of education.
- Modern teaching methods with first – rate facilities.
- Affordable, overseas degrees, tuition fees, accomondation, travel and living cost.
- MBBS is recognized by WHO, IMED, CFGNS USA, CHED-Govt. of Phillippines, MCI and others.