Russia is a sovereign country in Eurasia. At 17, 125, 200 sq m, Russia is the largest country in the world by area, covering more than one-eighth of the Earth’s inhabited land area comprising over 160 different ethnic groups and indigenous people in Russia.
MBBS study in Russia is extremely popular in India. Over a period of last 25 years, more than 6,000 doctors have returned back to India.
Last year low cost Russia MBBS colleges attracted more than 3500 Indian students. Medical education is famous all over the globe.
Currency- Russian Ruble
GDP per capital- 8,748.36 USD (2016)
Literacy Percent- 95%
Why study in Russia?
- MBBS syllabus in Russia is full of practical knowledge.
- Top Universities have the experience to teach MBBS course in Russia as long as 150 years.
- Studying MBBS in Russia is better due to low cost of MBBS.
- Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Russia are minimal starting from 50% to 65% in PCB at 12th level.
- Provided high quality of education.