Ukraine is a large country known for its Orthodox churches that falls in the Eastern European continent bordered by Russia to the east and northeast; Belarus to the northwest; Poland, Hungary, and Slovakia to the west; Romania and Moldova to the southwest; and the Black Sea and Sea of Azov to the south and southeast, respectively. Ukraine has an area of 603,628 km2 (233,062 sq mi), making it the largest country entirely within Europe and the 46th largest country in the world. Excluding Crimea, Ukraine has a population of about 42.5 million, making it the 32nd most populous country in the world. The country is known for the medical programs which it offers. Indian students can gain the advantage of studying medical programs in Ukraine. Ukraine the European country that has the achievement of 100% of literacy is the best place for studying medicine in the world. Ukrainian medical universities are certainly the premium and the best choice for any student who is interested in studying medicine and hopes for a career into it.
Currency- Hryvnia (UAH)
GDP per capital- 2,185.73 USD (2016)
Literacy Percent- 100%
WHY STUDY IN UKRAINE ?
- Ukraine offers MBBS with fewer fees in the world at some of the best MBBS colleges in Ukraine.
- Ukraine offers wonderful educational opportunities to medical students.
- Ukraine MBBS fees is economical for the students who want to study medicine in Ukraine Universities in Asia.
- Due to low study in Ukraine cost, there exists Ukraine medical education center.
- Excellent and proficient educational system comprising of English language features, that is no language barrier in Ukraine.
- Value of MBBS from Ukraine is as valuable as Russian MBBS.