Belarus, a land locked country in Eastern Europe, is known for its Stalinist architecture, grandfortifications and primeval forests and shares its border with countries like Poland, Russia, Ukraine and Lithunia. Its major economic sectors are service industries and manufacturing. The educational facilities offered here in the Universities are not less than any other European Country. The competition level is low here and the quality of education is very high and affordable.
To promote global education and invite international students, most of the higher education programs are taught in English.
Currency: Belarusian Ruble (BYN)
GDP Per Capital: 4,989.25 USD (2016)
Language: Belarusian/ Russian
WHY STUDY IN BELARUS?
- Rapidly developing country.
- Standard education is at par with developed countries.
- Govt. of Belarus invests a lot in medical research.
- Fastest growing economies in Europe.
- Thousands of students visit for study every year.
- International Medicine Programmes are in English.
- Very easy and quick admission process.
- Low cost of education and highest standards of facilities.
- Great technologies and equipments.
- Huge number of quality hospitals to practice.